Lori Staselis has made an indelible mark on Hudson County, New Jersey’s real estate market. With more than 23 years of experience in helping people buy, rent, and sell homes, her track record speaks for itself.
Whatever your real estate needs, Lori is always at your service. Sellers and buyers who rely on her guidance throughout the real estate process are rewarded with the service of a personable, knowledgeable, tenacious, and devoted professional who fully understands their needs and helps achieve their goals. Lori will effectively and completely cater to each client's individual needs, whether that entails finding your dream home or getting the best exposure and price for your property. She attributes her success and fine reputation to her high level of personal service and attention to detail.
Before transitioning to the real estate world, Lori worked in the fashion industry designing fabrics. As a result, she approaches real estate with a creative and driven mindset. This unique approach helps her clients fully understand what is possible in a home and therefore make a more informed decision. Lori describes herself as inspired by a love for creativity, design, and architecture, which is coupled with her dedication to assist others. She leverages her background in design and customer relations to assist every type of client, including first-time buyers, luxury home seekers, investors, and developers. "My approach is never ‘one size fits all' because every situation and client is unique," she explains. "I create a custom strategy for each buyer and seller so that I can manage their expectations from the outset with honesty and integrity." She is committed to guiding her clients with the utmost professionalism through what is usually a stressful and complex transaction and to make the experience seem smooth and pleasant.
In Lori’s own words: "Thanks to what I do, I've met the most extraordinary people. My work isn't just about helping people to buy or sell a home, but rather helping them achieve a goal they've set for themselves and enter the next chapter in their life, and I am beyond happy to be a part of the process.”
- 2022 America’s Best Real Estate Professionals by REALTrends – HRG, Small Teams Ranking #49 Nationwide
- 2022 America’s Best Real Estate Professionals by REALTrends – HRG, Small Teams Ranking #27 in NJ
- 2009-2018, 2020-2022 BHS (Halstead) Team of the Year for New Jersey – HRG
- 2003-2022 NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Award for the HRG Team (2013-2022 Platinum Level)
- 2021 & 2022 Highest Priced Condominium Sale in Hoboken History (HRG represented the Seller)
- 2018-2022 America’s Best Agent & Small Teams REALTrends Rankings – HRG
- 2014-2022 BHS (Halstead) Sapphire Club (Closed on $3M-$6M Deals) – HRG
- 2020 Highest Priced Single-Family Residential Sale in Hoboken for the Year (HRG represented the Buyer)
- 2010, 2012, 2014-2022 BHS (Halstead) Producer’s Council, HRG Ranked Top-Grossing Agents Companywide – HRG
- 2016 Highest Priced Multi-Family Residential Sale in Hoboken History (HRG represented both Sides)
- New Jersey Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Club - HRG
- #1, #2 & #4 of the Top 5 Highest Priced Townhome Sales in Hoboken History (HRG represented both Seller and Buyer)
- #3 of the Top 5 Highest Priced Townhome Sales in Hoboken History (HRG represented the Buyer)
- #1 & #2 of the Top 2 Highest Priced Condominium Sale in Hoboken History (HRG represented the Seller)