As an award-winning agent, Ann Wycherley brings nearly 20 years of solid real estate experience in the Hudson County market. She has been recognized by the New Jersey Circle of Excellence for many of those years and recently earned a Lifetime Membership in the New Jersey Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Club, Direct and thorough, Ann’s straightforward approach to navigating the complexities of real estate in Hudson County has fostered strong working relationships with repeat clients and countless referrals from those who are looking to get the most out of buying or selling their home.
Before emigrating from her native Ireland, Ann studied at the Marketing Institute of Ireland. Throughout her nearly two decades of experience in real estate, she has witnessed the truly remarkable growth that has taken place here in Hudson County, using her background in marketing to enhance both the buying and selling process for all her clients.
Recognizing the value of living in such a dynamic, yet family-friendly urban environment, Ann lived in Hoboken for over 20 years and currently lives in Jersey City Heights with her husband, two sons and dog. Ann is an active member of the community, volunteering at the local food pantry and assisting with their fundraising campaigns while also working with Round2Resources, another local community group. Ann is also a member of the New Jersey Real Estate Equal Opportunity and Cultural Diversity Committee.
- 2022 America’s Best Real Estate Professionals by REALTrends – HRG, Small Teams Ranking #49 Nationwide
- 2022 America’s Best Real Estate Professionals by REALTrends – HRG, Small Teams Ranking #27 in NJ
- 2009-2018, 2020-2022 BHS (Halstead) Team of the Year for New Jersey – HRG
- 2003-2022 NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Award for the HRG Team (2013-2022 Platinum Level)
- 2021 & 2022 Highest Priced Condominium Sale in Hoboken History (HRG represented the Seller)
- 2018-2022 America’s Best Agent & Small Teams REALTrends Rankings – HRG
- 2014-2022 BHS (Halstead) Sapphire Club (Closed on $3M-$6M Deals) – HRG
- 2020 Highest Priced Single-Family Residential Sale in Hoboken for the Year (HRG represented the Buyer)
- 2010, 2012, 2014-2022 BHS (Halstead) Producer’s Council, HRG Ranked Top-Grossing Agents Companywide – HRG
- 2016 Highest Priced Multi-Family Residential Sale in Hoboken History (HRG represented both Sides)
- New Jersey Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Club - HRG
- #1, #2 & #4 of the Top 5 Highest Priced Townhome Sales in Hoboken History (HRG represented both Seller and Buyer)
- #3 of the Top 5 Highest Priced Townhome Sales in Hoboken History (HRG represented the Buyer)
- #1 & #2 of the Top 2 Highest Priced Condominium Sale in Hoboken History (HRG represented the Seller)