Originally designed by New York architectural firm French, Dixon & DeSaldern in 1891 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2006 The Raphael has been painstakingly restored and converted into a collection of beautiful and expansive custom-built homes located in Hoboken’s desirable uptown Brownstone district. The developers have managed to perfectly complement this significant architecturally important and historic property with juxtaposing professionally designed modern interiors. The exquisite open kitchen is finished with custom fitted cabinetry, Quartzite waterfall countertops and backsplash and a suite of state-of-the-art appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator, wine storage, Wolf rangea nd Miele dishwasher. The luxurious bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles by AKDO, brass fixtures by Duravit, Hansgrohe. Perlato soaking tubs open and glass-enclosed showers and heated floors. Every home offers full size washer/dryers, white oak quarter sewn wide plank hardwood floors, Lutron lighting and video security. The Raphael is a once in a lifetime offering and is unparalleled in its combination of history, design and location. With easy access to Hoboken’s 14th Street NY Waterway Ferry and one block from Washington Street’s boutique shopping, restaurants and the NJ Transit bus route for access to Manhattan’s Port Authority bus terminal in approximately fifteen minutes.