Status: RENTED | Weehawken, NJ 07086 | Neighborhood: Weehawken | $2,100/mo | 2 BR 1 BA
RENTED. Renovated 1000 SF 2 bedroom, 1 bath with central heat/AC and 1 car garage parking included on one of Weehawken’s quiet residential streets. Features include high ceilings, exposed brick, 3 ceiling fans, floorplan with extra large bedrooms on either side of living room, lots of closet space and hardwood floors throughout. Beautiful brick and brownstone building is well maintained and has lots of character with restored staircase/hallway and original tin ceiling in bedroom. W/D and private storage cage in the nicely finished basement. Great location on a quiet residential street just North of Hoboken and 1 block to bus stop to NYC, 10 min to Port Authority at 42nd St & 8th Ave.
- Kitchen to be upgraded with new SS appliances, new granite countertops & new white subway tile backsplash.
- Available for Occupancy 7-1-13 (as early as 6-15-13 might be possible)
- Security Deposit 1.5 month’s rent
- Broker Fee Paid by Tenant – 1month’s rent
- Credit Check Required
- Rent: $2,250/monthly
$0 Monthly Maintenance
$0 Annual Tax
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- 1000 SqFt
- Central Heat/AC
- Extra Storage Area & W/D in Basement
- Floor Plan