Buying a home may be one of the most intimidating financial and emotional decisions a person will ever make. The current New Jersey real estate market is especially challenging to navigate. Our realtors will help guide you through the process while providing you with the most accurate market information to help you evaluate all possible options.
Buyers Check list:
- Evaluate your budget – know what you want to spend for a down payment as well as monthly expenditures (i.e.: common charges and real estate taxes, mortgage payment, utilities, parking, etc)
- Obtain mortgage pre-approval
- Prioritize your needs – space, light, views, building amenities, etc.
- Identify your timeline for moving
- Explore different neighborhoods to identify your preferred needs
- Research schools in the selected neighborhood(s)
- Evaluate access to transportation in the selected neighborhood(s)
- Evaluate building amenities and house rules in terms of your needs (ie; washer/dryer permitted, gym in building, pet policy, storage facilities, etc.)